*DARUL ILM BIRMINGHAM PRESENTS:*
*_FOR MADRASA TEACHERS, ALIMS & ALIMAHS_*
*Wednesday 1st September 2021*
9.30am – 1.00pm
To register: https://darul-ilm.co.uk/courses/safeguarding-course/
☎️ Call: 0121 7733576
📲 Mob: 07913238026
📧 Email: email@example.com
🔭 *Course Overview:*
This is an intensive half-day course that aims to empower the professionals of the madrasa environment. The holistic approach looks at providing the essentials of First Aid, dealing with Safeguarding issues and concerns as well as developing parent partnerships in supporting vulnerable families towards positive outcomes.
🎯 *Learning Outcomes:*
This course aims to enable our teaching staff and volunteers to:
• gain a depth of knowledge in regards to the importance of safeguarding every child.
• Understanding and recognising universal needs and signposting for early intervention.
• Understand and recognise the different types of abuse.
• Understand how to report concerns.
• Be able to respond to emergency First Aid needs.
• Feel empowered by understanding professional best practices whilst teaching and serving their community.
🎓 Quality Teaching
🕌 Onsite Learning
🚻 Brothers & Sisters welcomed
💷 Reasonable fees: £25
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 years
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English
- Students 11
- Assessments Yes