Aisha reported: If the Messenger of Allah, peace, and blessings be upon him, was afflicted by something, the Angel Gabriel would supplicate over him, saying, “In the name of Allah, may he cure you, may he heal you from every ailment, from the evil of the envier when he envies, and from the evil of every eye.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2185
Darul Ilm Birmingham’s Ruqyah department deals with cases of jinn possession, black magic, evil eye, etc.
Due to huge demand – Every Tuesday From 11am and Every Friday 7pm
• There are common symptoms between some physiological and psychological ailments and those of magic, the evil eye, and affliction. Thus, it is necessary to undergo the necessary examinations to prove that such symptoms are not related to something physiological (this is an extremely important point).
- Sadness and depression with breathing difficulties and suffocation.
- Introversion and withdrawal with hatred to one’s beloved ones.
- Avoiding studying, work, home, and wife.
- Keeping away from worship, especially prayer and listening or reciting the Quran.
- Absentmindedness, forgetfulness, easily angered, and saying bad words.
- Laughing and crying for no reason or for a trivial one.
- Constant headaches with no medical cause.
- Laziness and idleness, with no desire or motive for work.
- Extreme terror and fear.
- Suspicion, dubiety, and skepticism.
- Constant hemorrhage and miscarriage in the case of women with no medical reason.
- Chronic constipation without medical reasons (due to taking magic orally)
- Different pains throughout the body for no medical cause.
- Disbelieving and polytheist thoughts in religion and faith.
- Committing of various sins.
- Extreme hatred of therapists, Raaqi, and refusal to visit their places.
- Back and knee ache with black patches scratches turning blue or green, especially in the arms and legs, with no medical causes.
- Feeling of being followed by other people or that someone is lying beside him/her in bed.
- Feeling that someone is pulling the bed cover, without seeing anyone.
- Hearing voices or seeing ghosts quickly passing in front of him, or seeing lights and shadows.
- Insomnia, worry, and tension. Anyone suffering from insomnia does not necessarily mean that he is afflicted with evil spirits.
If you are experiencing said problems then please do fill in the form below
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes