We are pleased to announce that we are offering an Islamic Essentials Course, which will begin on the 15th of August 2016 in sha’ Allah.
The Essentials Course is a foundation course covering the most important and necessary subjects of Islam. The student will learn new knowledge gradually under the tuition of experienced and knowledgable scholars teaching at Darul Ilm Birmingham. The duration of the course is 2 years and it will be possible to attend the lessons both online and on-site and this course is offered for both brothers and sisters. Some of the subjects which will be covered are the following:
1) Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence);
2) Seerah (The Prophet’s alayhissalam, biography)
3) Tajweed and Qur’an
4) Selected Hadith and Tafseer of various Surahs
5) Aqaid (beliefs – From 2nd term and onwards)
6) Arabic (From 2nd term and onwards)
Who is this course for?
The Essentials Course is suitable for beginners, converts and those that wish to get a better understanding of the basics of the Deen (religion).
Are there any prerequisites for the course?
The only prerequisite is that the student has to make sure he/she attends the weekly lessons and studies. These two conditions are needed in order for the student to learn.
Timings and Tuition Fees
This course is offered at two times, namely
1) Monday and wednesday MORNING from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM; or
2) Monday and wednesday EVENING from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
The tuition fee for this course is 120 pounds per semester (40 pounds/month)
How do I apply for this course?
By clicking here or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org